Solid party game, creative use of jam rules.
A downloadable game
- Read everything.
- Cut cards out.
- Separate by color.
- Use a scoring system for five points per player.
It's a Stampede!
Size up the competition and crush them or evade unnoticed. Each card represents a creature and its size. Divide the creatures amongst both players according to color. To play a round, each player privately selects a creature and reveals their decision simultaneously (action), then resolves the action. Continue playing rounds until a player wins.
- A creature who is one size larger than its opponent survives and tramples their opponent.
- Creatures of the same size collide and both perish.
- Creatures with a difference of more than one size both survive, with the smallest evading unnoticed.
- Creatures that survive return to their owner's hand while the defeated are set aside.
- Whenever a creature tramples another or evades unnoticed, its owner earns one victory point.
The first player to 5 victory points wins, or the first to run out of creatures to play loses.
Optional Rules (Add one or more to your liking)
- If both players play the same creature and its postage value is the same as a player’s total victory points, then that player instantly loses.
- Smaller creatures winning a round by evasion earn a player two points instead of one.
- Alternative evasion rule: Only creatures immediately smaller than their opponent can evade, and even smaller creatures are trampled.
Created by Rusty Riedel & Andrew Apfel.
Designed to be printed on a 4x6 inch postcard at 300dpi.